E85 pump options

Steve

I am thinking of converting over to E85 over the winter and I am wondering about the pump options. I plan to upgrade the entire fuel system using a stainless tank, bigger lines and external pump. I want to keep the injector size to 83's if possible so I need a pump that will push some pressure. I had a Aeromotive A1000 on a different car a few years ago but the flow rate fell off fast above 65psi(according to thier chart on thier website) so that would require larger injectors than the 83's I want to run. Anyone have any suggestions.

Steve,
I am headed where you are going. Get an Aeromotive Eliminator pump with the matching Pro FP regulator and their electronic fule pump controller, 100 micron SS pre-filter (Aeromotive), 10 or 25 micron SS post-filter (MagnaFuel has 25), -10 supply, -8 return. If you are planning to run E85, remember that it requires 30-35% more fuel, so you might want to look at 100-120 lb/hr fuel injectors.
Conrad

ps... the 10 micron Aeromotive filter is paper/cloth which the alcohol will attack....Aeromotive recommends 100 micron filters as pre and post filters.

I plan on running a 50/50 mix, think I can get by with 60# injectors? I do not wish to have to mod my ECM to run anything higher.

And will the data gathered by Direct Scan or PowerLogger be accurate if I decide to go with E85 as far as the injector information goes?