EAST COAST BUICK REGIONALS - CECIL COUNTY, MD September 23rd and 24th MAGNA car show

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Getting closer! This event is for all the Buick owners on the East coast! So come on out and show your support to keep events like this going!! I just picked up the show awards today and they came out awesome! I can't wait!

5756666698_9e2a0becf6_o.jpg

Here is the schedule of events for the show part of this event along with some of our great sponsors for goodie bags and door prizes!

6122443850_65fbfa5935_b.jpg

We had a great turn out last year! Here is a shot of the show field!

main.php

This Saturday boys and girls! Weather is looking perfect for some Buick showin and go'in! :)

This just in....

Just wanted to let everyone know that we (HRpartsNstuff) plan to attend the Cecil event! We thought we couldn't make it since we are taking care of my mom with Alzheimer's and the wife had to work that weekend, but just so happens a mass layoff of all the LPN's at her hospital freed up our schedule! And just to make it worse, her car broke down on the way to the mandatory meeting & had to be towed. I got her there just in time to clean out her locker. Nice to know 12 years of faithful service (and others with a LOT more) didn't mean a thing & were thrown to the curb.

If anyone is interested in making a PURCHASE and need us to bring the items to Cecil event, please call us ASAP so we can bring it with us. We are very low on inventory right now, and usually don't bring much on this trip, so need to know ahead of time to hook you up.

We wanted to offer a slight show discount on stuff & even more for a cash deal to help out too. Plus always good to save on shipping too, which can be $40-60 on a suspension package. We may leave on Monday 19th & get there early to hang out with some East Coast friends before the event (need the break after weeks of tax prep and sprayfoam the garage here). So best to let us know by Mon AM to be sure we can get it together & bring with us. If not in time, we can try to do what we can at the event, just stop by & see us there.

On a very limited qty, and EXCLUDES the DIY series & Performance series stuff, our cash discount price for Cecil event is:
$30 off swaybars, or
$30 off a set of uppers + lowers, or
$65 off a whole suspension package of uppers + lowers + swaybar.
Other discounts on anything we make too! Just let us know what you need.
Just call us ASAP and mention the Cecil discount deal & we will hook you up!
Sorry for the late notice, just wanted to offer something to help out anyone thinking of getting stuff from us & going to the event. Hope to see you soon!

Non Buick cars can test sat correct? Think I read it correctly for 75? Thanks,Frank

Does anyone know what time everything clears out on Saturday? Thinking about going on Saturday but wouldn't make it there until 2. just wondering if it would be worth going to at that time. Thanks.

Last round is usually between 3 and 4 PM, and they try to start eliminations between 12 and 1, so if you got there at 2 you should be able to see about half the eliminations. My biggest concern is the weather forecast, 60% chance of rain all day Friday and Sat AM until about 10, then dropping to 20-30% for the afternoon. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed, I guess - hope to see you there.

Does anyone know of an official website where they would post rainout info? It's always been pretty informal in the past, just people calling other people.

** update **

John and the boys are at Cecil now and it looks like tomorrow (Friday) they are going to pull the plug and the track will be closed. However as of now everything looks like a go for Saturday (Race and show) This weather pattern we are in is nuts.

They can't forecast it worth a damn that's for sure! Shame because the temps are perfect for the event just this on and off rain is screwin the works up. Keep in mind car show registration is till noon so come on down if it's looking good. We'll see everyone there Saturday morning. If anything changes between now and then, I'll scramble it all over the forums here!

Guess I missed the word on cancellation. I just drove up here on evidently its a no go afterall. My luck.

Guess I missed the word on cancellation. I just drove up here on evidently its a no go afterall. My luck.

We had some guys coming up from FL and we scrambled to get the word out the best we could so guys could spin around. Trust me we wanted to have this event more then anything! That track is very hard to get dry. It almost looks like dip mid track and it floods out bad. They got hammered with rain on Friday to the point the track manager had to call it for the safety of everyone. Come find me next year I'll hook you up with something for your travels! :)

I am not really sure of the miles but I took about 2 and a half hours. Not that I object to the drive so much but I got up early,weighed all the info (weather) and Washed my car. That I hate. later yall

I was dissapointed. Considering that it drizzled for about 5 minutes on Saturday. Keep us updated on a reschedule date if one arises.

Trust me guys we were more disappointed then anyone! We wanted to have this event more then anything. I have to store all the goodie bags, awards, door prizes, etc, etc till next year! Only plus side is we'll only add to all that for next year! It was the track manager who pulled the plug on the event. They just had way to much rain there over the days that followed. He knows best for the track. The grass area where the show was going to be was a swamp no less. I handed out over 1200 fliers to hundreds of car shows all summer long. So yea it sucked not having it! Get ready for next year!