You can type here any text you want

Easy question.....or not about fuel system.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
My car is currently under construction (as it always is). Anyhow, I currently have a stock block, all the good mods, yadda yadda yadda. Anyhow, I am building the fuel system. And I want to build it in plans for a stage 2 offcenter WAY in the future. Is stock lines adequate? I'm not planning on making monstrous horsepower, but maybe a setup with a 6262 or something. Would the stock lines provide enough fuel, or is it necessary that I upgrade? No I will not be using E85. Thanks guys for any input.

stage II

Thanks. The off center stage 2 accepts stock ps/alt/etc. brackets correct? Would it be a drop in simply for extra cubes?

Yes it does, i run the same thing the only diffrence you have to do is shim the the bracket that holds the ps/alt/etc 120 tho. to meet the pully on the crank.For extra cubes is not the word. After your done hold on .

Scott,

IMO, the fuel pump will more determine how far the lines will take you. You can go pretty far with the right pump or pumps. ;) The problem will be return.

Scott,

IMO, the fuel pump will more determine how far the lines will take you. You can go pretty far with the right pump or pumps. ;) The problem will be return.

Yeah, I hear ya, just wondering if adding more cubes would demand more fuel as much as increasing boost. Would love to run a stage motor down the road with about 19-20 psi.

stageII

Yeah, I hear ya, just wondering if adding more cubes would demand more fuel as much as increasing boost. Would love to run a stage motor down the road with about 19-20 psi.

With mine i can't get pass 10 psi on the street, its to crazy.

Back