You can type here any text you want

Ebay 87 GN Item number: 220751993411

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slickj52003

Gentlemen,

This may look like a good deal and it may be I don't know what the real asking price is or exactly who he bought it from but I had purchased a T Type from this guy and he totally took me for the praverbial ride down deception street. He listed all the things on the car and snuck in the as is phrase in the end and out of good faith I took his word that the car was mechanically sound but once I recieved it problems mounted: Wheels about falling of rear axle which lead me to inspect the rear which had a bad axle housing then a cracked rear frame. Chipped and alkyed pushed it to 20psi with a little knock (which turned out to be the downpipe hitting the body AND was sitting on A arm which burnt out bushing) trans flared and MAF took a dump( HAD to buy new $$$$). Front end had to be rebuilt ie..suspension except shocks.When told of issues he started shifting blame back on me then was telling me to sell the car and take a $5000 loss. Said he sold it to me for some rediculously low price but I have the check to prove otherwise.Don't buy from this guy unless you've checked it out and I mean nut's and bolt's incl... test drive. rag it out to be sure don't sign anything saying you'll pay if it craps on the test ride or make him drive and since it has alky ru a minimum of 20psi boost trust me on this one..

Back