You can type here any text you want

eBay engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
in my "opinion " your buyin a pig in a poke .. unless I knew the person . no info in the add :rolleyes: :eek:

hmmmm...stock turbo..stock inj .. stock fuel reg ... oh ya I'd send him $$$ with no questions :p

Unless he is allowing you to install it & run it before handing over your $$ I would be leerey.
Or if he is offereing a warrenty to stand behind it 100% with a legal document.

otherwise I would shy away.

Why not look at a whole car like Grumpy does. He seems to find them cheap.
If you bought a whole GN that was in bad shape bodywise. You could at least here & drive the motor & pull it for your car.

I am looking at a cheapie 87 GN today. ( I beat Grumpy to it :p )

Little6pack said:
I am looking at a cheapie 87 GN today. ( I beat Grumpy to it :p )

really ..I don't need another GN :eek: anything I buy now is goin to be low milage stuff ... want to try and stay away from parts cars ... welll TRY :p

Grumpy said:
really ..I don't need another GN :eek: anything I buy now is goin to be low milage stuff ... want to try and stay away from parts cars ... welll TRY :p

I just came back from looking at a GN. Known problem is a studder under boost. Otherwise the car was decent. A minus is that a TH400 has been installed. Body was pretty good for a new england rust bucket.

Back