You can type here any text you want

ECM driver change.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
well since my last outting i've....changed to n/a v6 front springs, removed front sway bar, put in 90/10 shocks notched frame and moved wheel wells in and have 28/12.50/15 et streets under it, i've gone from my hooker d/p and duel 2 1/2 exaust to atr 3" external d/p and single shot exaust, i stepped up to a 208-224 cam, i've done alot more port work on the heads, and i've restalled my converter from 2800 to 3400, not to mention the step up to 75# injectors

my 11.16 @ 127 pass was coming out off idle with a 1.84 60 ft and no tire spin and just about the 1/8 mile the car started popping out the intake from being lean with 02's reading 640's and that was at 23-24# boost

so now im looking at not being lean and having the boost up in he upper 20's depending on if ol walbro will keep up..LOL

and im nowhere near planning on coming out off idle this time..:D

i've got a gallon of vht and a spray bottle ready to go ;)

think its possible ???

Where do you get the VHT from? Jegs i assume....i never knew you could use that stuff like that.....:)

i got this gallon from local speed shop but you can get it from jegs/summit probly cheaper...i think i paid $25-$26 for the gallon but it will last a while but spray bottle wont..

friends that use it regurally put it in a pump up sprayer and spray their tires down for street use ;) not talking about for going cruizin either :D

one buddy's 85 mote ss stock suspention car that runs high 10's on motor uses it on his 28/12.50 et streets and is pulling the front tires on concrete highway:eek:

Just a follow-up post to let everyone know how very pleased I am with Bob Bailey. He got my ECM done and back to me in less than a week. He paid to FedEx it back to me so I could get ready for Reynolds, even though I offered to send another m/o to cover it. That's what I call awesome customer service.....:D

Back