You can type here any text you want

ecm mod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom j

who in the chicago mods the ecm for bigger injectors, what does it usually cost, what is actually done for the bigger injectors and why, also would consider buying one all ready done

Originally posted by tom j
who in the chicago mods the ecm for bigger injectors, what does it usually cost, what is actually done for the bigger injectors and why, also would consider buying one all ready done

Chicago area?, no one, unless you consider MI, as being in the Chicago area. FullThrottle does the mod, and they're in MI.

It involves changing the *Power transistors for the injectors*, and adding sensing resistors, as I understand it.

There's always a change of getting taken when buying used, unless you know the seller. My advise is buying a used ecm, installing it in your car, and running it, so you know it's good, and then having it updated.

MAybe your thinking of Caspers Electronics, aka John Spina?

I believe they will do about anything electronic you need if you ask and are willing to pay.

John is a good guy and he also has the upgraded injector harness' as well.

later
Jeremy

Back