Ecu ? Orrrrr?

Dr.rinco

Can anyone educated me on what this is and what it does ? I am working on replacing lines.

Attachments

• IMG_20190504_155941.jpg
    IMG_20190504_155941.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 105
Those are your relays for your fuel pump and your knock sensor module. They are supposed to be mounted on the passenger side inner fender well .

Thanks for the respond im going too need to replace the old electrical lines that connect to those sensors any leads on a video, or forum that I can read?

Thanks for the respond im going too need to replace the old electrical lines that connect to those sensors any leads on a video, or forum that I can read?

My advice is to replace both relays, one is for the fuel pump and the other is for the AC. Casper’s Electronics sells the replacements which have the female connectors w/ pigtail wires to solder to the existing harness.

Can anyone educated me on what this is and what it does ? I am working on replacing lines.
Since it's upside down from left to right: Electronic spark control module (retards the timing when knock is sensed), AC Compressor relay, Fuel Pump Relay and MAP sensor.