You can type here any text you want

Edash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OhioC5

Underwear model
Those that have bought the new Garmin sized edash, how do you like it? Any pics of it in the car? Hows the display look? Is it worth the upgrading from Scanmaster 3?

I like mine... great way to get rid of a water temp gauge, tach, and may oil pressure gauge too with the right transducers.... especially when the factory tach is totally wrong... mine's about 1000 rpm off.
image.jpg

I like that, so it's reading 2100 at idle? Ho w do you have it mounted? Looks nice by the way

2100 rpm.. going down the high way.. n/l converter flat road at 65-70mph.. a/c blowing... I was testing how hot the car was getting down the highway.. front mounts really suck for cooling in south texas on 95+ deg days... a/c worked though:) I figured out my factory speed sensor doesn't work and alradco radiator actually does better than an f-body for sure.

oh.. i bought a vent mount kit from amazon for a garmin.. $10 bucks or something like that.. pretty secure.

Good idea, I like that. Can you put KR on that home screen or have a shift light function?

I don't know about the KR.. I think there's another post about that, but I don't know how the firmware is updated.. just haven't gotten that far.. sorta lazy over here until I "need" to work on anything.

The later eDash have esc retard (knock) on them. The old ones just need to be updated. I think Eticket is saying his old factory tach was reading 1000 rpm high and the new dash is reading correctly.

I live in Willoughby, come over and I'll show you the eDash on my car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back