You can type here any text you want

Edelbrock Tubular Braces #5210

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ken Adams

Any of you use the Edelbrock #5210 rear tubular braces on your G-body? Supposed to increase traction and improve handling. Input please

Don't Know Yet

Did you find the braces improved traction and handling?

My car is still on jack stands while I get the posi installed, rear end back in, brakes, etc... Seems to have turned into a larger project than I thought! :eek:

I will let you know but I am of the opinion that every brace imaginable needs to be put into our cars. The other braces I have done to this point have helped a lot!:D

I will let you know but I am of the opinion that every brace imaginable needs to be put into our cars. The other braces I have done to this point have helped a lot!:D

Ill second the above for sure...

I,too, unfortunately am not in a position to tell you as my car is about 3mos away from full frame off completion + ive changed so much from the last time i drove it that I wouldn't be able to single any one change out...

I just installed a set on my car. I haven't driven the car yet, but it has to help with control arm mount flex. I have the HR lower mount braces. The main reason I got these braces is for adding strength to the frame notch. This seems like the area that would flex the most.

Ken-

I noticed you bought the e-brocks off a member on the v8 site - seems you gotta good deal so Id toss'm on see how you like'm!!

I had the Hotchkis ones on mine (which look just like the UMI's), went to the Edelbrocks because they don't stick out as far. The Hotchkis ones hit the mufflers with a torque tech setup.

Back