You can type here any text you want

edist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John S

i have a syclone with the FAST setup, its the bank to bank with the WB02, i want to know if i can run this on my truck, (not running at this time)i have access to LS1 coils thats why i am wondering

thanks for your time
John S

Originally posted by John S
i have a syclone with the FAST setup, its the bank to bank with the WB02, i want to know if i can run this on my truck, (not running at this time)i have access to LS1 coils thats why i am wondering

MSD said they were going to do a can synch distributor for the 4.3s but last word was they'd changed there mind (s).

Given a cam and crank signal it's doable.

well i dont know if anyone knows if the new vortec 4.3's have any provisions for a cam and crank sensor, maybe could incorporate that into my setup, any thoughts or knowledge?

thanks John S

Some of the newer GM products have 2 hall effect switches in the dist. a normal x(cyl) wheel and a cam sync. I dont know if the typhoon does. You'd probably haveto unstall a crank trigger system and some kinda adaptor in the dist for a cam position signal.

Thats my guess

SYTY's do not have a crank signal so it will not work with the stock truck...yet, we are working on a kit that will allow SYTY's to run a modified cap and rotor, hopefully we'll have something this year so be patient and surf the SYTY.net BB. Anyway, I have an oddfire motor with the FAST ECU and a crank trigger set up and the e-dist still didn't work, for some reason the e-dist will not accept odd ignition pulses....hopefully Lance will be our hero again and adjust the e-dist to work with the oddfire set up because I'm ready to see 8,000RPMS hehe no way a MSD box with a traditional cap and rotor is going to supply enough spark.

"Some of the newer GM products have 2 hall effect switches in the dist. a normal x(cyl) wheel and a cam sync. I dont know if the typhoon does. You'd probably haveto unstall a crank trigger system and some kinda adaptor in the dist for a cam position signal."

Ryan
'92 TY
Oddfire Stroker

Back