Eibach spring

I'm buying a set too. I hope it gets rid of the remaining battleship feel. I have all of the body braces and bushings the car can handle.

Anyone what to chime in with their opinion on the Eibach's? How much did the car drop? Ride and stiffness?

Originally posted by Steve Wood
what option do you want?

Steve, how is it that your always one of the first people to reply to a post? You must have your laptop hooked up to a cell phone driving and posting at the same time :)

The only one that I know of that is available is the 1 1/8 lowering springs it should be the Eibach pro's.

DON"T get it! I got a set on my T-Type and the rears was TOO low and the fronts was not even with the back (too high). In a few year went by the car started to drop EVEN lower!

I have a set of Eibach Pros...mine sits lower in the front than the rear and all the other ones I have seen do the the same.

Distance to the fender lip thru the center of the wheel was about 25.5" in the front and 25.75 in the rear. With ten # of air in the air bags, it sits 25.125" in the front and 26" in the rear.

Ride is stiff and it handles well. I think the ATR rear bar is a bit stiff for Eibachs and I thought the ride on rougher surfaces were better with an 1 1/8" ADDCO rear bar.

I suspect for a lot less money you can pick up some Moogs that will also drop the car but cost half the price. :)

I've got the Eibachs on my car, I like them alot. Ride height is good (245/50s all around, only rub on a full lock turn) and front to rear the car sits level with out any air in the airbags.

I wouldn't say the ride is "rough" but firm, handling is very good. No float at all (KYB shocks on all 4 corners, both sway bars installed, ATR on the rear)

I like them alot and wouldn't hesitate to put them on.

HOW does it ride and how low does the car look and how they preform at the track.
someone is trying to sell me 4

Originally posted by Steve Wood
what option do you want?

Sounds much like my Ciera GT with Eibach's, Firm but fine on halfway decent roads. You still notice major bumps and small animals.

Thanks guys, I'll do it. My 86 TT with the stock springs isn't sagging yet. In fact it's ever-so-slightly- higher in the rear.

Originally posted by boostx
HOW does it ride and how low does the car look and how they preform at the track.
someone is trying to sell me 4

My T-type has these. Check my timeslips page for track performance on drag radials. Handling and ride are pretty good. Like steve the front of my car was 25.5 and the back is 27 or so with 28" tall tires.