Electrical Drain - Possible Causes?

Mercury7

When the car sits for about a week, not started at all, the electrical power goes to just about zero and it needs a jump-start to get going. (interior, trunk & engine lights very dim and not enough electrical power to operate anything else) When car is driven again after only 2 or 3 days, it starts fine and there's no sign of any issues.
Car has had this gremlin for a couple years now, recently changed over and upgraded a few parts that were on the list to get done anyhow and hoped that the gremlin would be solved too.

Changed original stock alternator & starter. Replaced with 200 Amp Alternator and the mini-starter we've seen offered by a few of the vendors here.
Installed Casper's Field/Fix harness to alternator.
Changed 5 year old battery to new battery.

A couple local guys have said to let it sit another week, but this time disconnect the battery and then see if it starts fine. OK, I understand the strategy there. But that still wouldn't identify if the power loss is still happening or not and I now know that something is draining away power, pretty slim odds a new battery fails after a week.

I made sure doors shut all the way tight and verified no interior lights were still on, headlights were for certain off.
I even suspected the under-hood light might have been the problem and had removed that bulb before letting it sit this time for the past week.

Anyone run across this issue before?
Any opinions on the most likely culprits?

Thanks.

Could be alot of possible causes. Ive seen a starter drain a battery before. I have even seen power door locks drain a battery. Best way to test it would be get multi-meter and turn it on to the milliamp selection and start going through the fuse box and test each fuse with the multi meter and see if there is a draw at any of the fuses.

I did this on a buddies buick lesabre that kept draining the battery. After a week of sitting the car wouldnt start. Found out the power door locks were draining the battery.

take the pos cable of with a amp probe or test light .probe between cable and terminal .start pulling fuses one at a time until test light goes off .that is the circuit look at wiring for items on that circuit and start unplugging until you find it .known calprits is key charm module trunk and hood lamps most common

I hear BobbyBuick's method for tracking down a drain is the way to go, but I heard to do the test through the ground connection as it is safer...?

Check the fuse/circuit that goes to the radio/clock. That one's always hot to hold memory. If that memory circuit goes out it will drain the battery. That's what happened to mine.

Yes the biggest drain on our cars is the fan delay relay. Unplug the last relay on the driverside there will be three of them together. I had them all just got rid of my last issue with my cigarette lighter. My car is a t top car lots of electrical issues.

radio, trunk light, glove box light, chime module, fan delay relay, digital dash