electromotive

meach13

Narrow A$$ Racing
anyone know anybody with a tec II on a chevy with 72 lb injectors are car is an 87 twin turbo vette and we have just installed some 72 lbs injectors and dont want to kill the plugs trying to get it to idle

it takes about 4 hours to change the plugs so you can see why i need an idle program

just would like to know what kind of ms the injectors should be around for it to idle on and not be to fat

thanks jeremy
www.meacham.pointclark.net

Call Fred in the tech department at Electromotive. He can give you everything you need. He has helped me multiple times.

The TEC unit assumes you have the correct injectors for the motor's HP. If you don't, then you have to start getting "cute" with the parameters. ;)

yah we had 37lbs in it and everything was great but we could only run 12psi and then it was going way lean so now we are going for 72 and i dont think the tech will like it

how is fred i have talked to a couple people at electromotive and they did not even want to help with anything would not give me the time of day

so hopefully he is better then that
thanks for the info

jeremy

scott thanks for the help fred gave me tons of info he needs to start hanging out on this forum