}-{ello my future girlfriend

as soon as i get a old pic of my best friend im going to make a site like that useing that voice but with his picture and email addy and spread it around the net :D

Originally posted by Dan K
Why didn't I think of that when I was 11? :)

Damn, the kids grow up fast these days! Hell when I was 11 I was playing baseball, collecting baseball cards, and just being a kid. I sure as hell wasn't looking for a girlfriend and wouldn't know what to do with a girl even if I found one. Lets see, how did that go again? Should I put tab A into slot B or was I supposed to take slot B and fold it over and around tab A? ;) Hehe.

That kid is pretty smart....

He will have a modeling agency in LA by the time he is 16. LOL

If you have come here it must be because you meet me in yahoo chat.

And so equalizer442, how did you find this????

The cops around here pretended to be little boys and girls in internet chat rooms and they have been catching plenty of weirdos. :eek: Are we going to be seeing you on the late night news soon?

Originally posted by b4black

The cops around here pretended to be little boys and girls in internet chat rooms and they have been catching plenty of weirdos. :eek: Are we going to be seeing you on the late night news soon?

ROFLMFAO!!!!! :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo not like that. alittle ricer told me. ephatch.com :D we all know theres a bunch of chesters over there.;)

this is soooo old. :) but still funny

I wonder if he's been all over the web and on tv.

Jon