emissions question...

86 got boost

I have my car registered 100 miles from a test station, now I wanted to register to my house, Do I have to take one last test if I renew my registration or am I good and dont have to worry or should I leave it were it is??? and there is a no way she will pass... the people at the station wont answer u w/ strait answer and I got several yes an Nos:confused:

yes I know that. but if I register in an area w/ station which would be about 5 miles from me will they make me take one last test... before saying your done and no more...

yes I know that. but if I register in an area w/ station which would be about 5 miles from me will they make me take one last test... before saying your done and no more...

Go to Illinois web site and check. There was a deadline date for cars. If you did not have your car tested by that date then you had to go in for idle test. I would call evirotest in villa park and talk to i believe his name is frank . they are the company that manages the emissions for Ill. good luck