Engine builder recommendations

X2 on Dave give him a call great guy to work with also spends time with you to get what you need. Bobby at rpe is the man but says he doesn't do buick engines anymore.

I didn't realize brian rebuilt motors too. He did some work and tuned it over the summer. Car kicked ass! No brainer, thanks guys ill call brian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have even a better question................

How often does that happen?
He smarted off and called out the owner of this joint pretty bad. It went back and forth. Apparently evil and the owner here have had some "talkings" before I imagine, that's how it seemed anyways. Doesn't happen often any more. Back in the days, everyone was getting banned in the south west section lmao

He smarted off and called out the owner of this joint pretty bad. It went back and forth. Apparently evil and the owner here have had some "talkings" before I imagine, that's how it seemed anyways. Doesn't happen often any more. Back in the days, everyone was getting banned in the south west section lmao
Oh, is that all?
Well, at least we didn't find out he was a secret ISIS operative or something:rolleyes:

I spoke to RPE when I was thinking about getting my motor done, he doesn't want to build any new Buick stuff.