You can type here any text you want

Engine Noise With Video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
ok just wondering what you all think. i have heard this same noise once come from my motor. i was watching some videos and i came across this video of a turbo 3.8 camaro and it made the same noise. can anyone tell me what they think it is that made this noise. my motors getting rebuilt but i always wondered what this sound was. here is the video its the run that starts at 25 seconds around 31 seconds he let out of it then it makes that clunk clunk sound from 32-34 seconds. any ideas?

where is the video? its probably a lifter noise, flat tappet cams are noisey. especially when a lobe wears off:eek: :D

ok just wondering what you all think. i have heard this same noise once come from my motor. i was watching some videos and i came across this video of a turbo 3.8 camaro and it made the same noise. can anyone tell me what they think it is that made this noise. my motors getting rebuilt but i always wondered what this sound was. here is the video its the run that starts at 25 seconds around 31 seconds he let out of it then it makes that clunk clunk sound from 32-34 seconds. any ideas?

could be torque convertor bolts or it also sounds like preignition when you shut a car off and it keeps running

its a very weird noise. the only time i had this sound was when i did a hard launch and then cut the throttle hard after the boost shot up to 20ish

Back