Engine size?

TurboBuick-Kid

im getting headers for my 1987 Grand national and they have a number of displacments i belive it is around 235 could some one please tell me it would be most aperciated
:confused:

and i hope your getting some headers so you can still use your turbo.

hooker headers will slow your car down if it is stock-

unless it is already running low 11's in the 1/4 dont buy them

hope this helps

Don't get Hooker headers.

Fixing the stock manifolds is a good alternative to buying headers.

Headers are worth ZERO from a performance stand point until you are running VERY FAST.

Yup, don't get headers.

There are so many other mods that you can do that have more "bang for the buck."

Go to www.gnttype.org to get info on what mods you should do first.

Actually, you need to learn a little more about your car before you do any mods. Knowing the displacement is only one fact in a long list of basic facts that you should know before you start doing modifications. Gnttype.org will tell you everything you would ever need to know about your car. Knowing your car will help you in the long run. ;)

BOOSTD

Originally posted by BOOSTD
Yup, don't get headers.

There are so many other mods that you can do that have more "bang for the buck."

Go to www.gnttype.org to get info on what mods you should do first.

Actually, you need to learn a little more about your car before you do any mods. Knowing the displacement is only one fact in a long list of basic facts that you should know before you start doing modifications. Gnttype.org will tell you everything you would ever need to know about your car. Knowing your car will help you in the long run. ;)

BOOSTD

Well put! Get to gnttype.org, and do the basics, and read the recipes..

:D