Englishtown Roll Call

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Anyone going tomorrow? :)

Still on the fence here.

Anyone know anything about the classes and how it's set up?

TIA :cool:

fArtie and I will be there. fArtie will be there with his 9 sec GN and I'll be there with the wife's Blue T havin some fun.

Look forward to it.

Looks like Jim Rome can't make it, he's gotta work, guess Otto will have to beat him another time.

stayin home here, too much work, going to save it for Atco, next sunday. We'll be hangin at the shop, maybe do Hooters if my sweety is up for it....... otherwise, we'll be firin up the "grill" workin and playing with the new "portable tree"

Otto,

Whats your plate # so I can stop by and say Hi.

Will have wifes Blue T with plate TWEEKED.

See ya in AM

Crap i dont remember, Hopefully after tomorrow it will say 9SECGN:D (dreaming)
I will be towing with a GMC2500 rosewood 2002 . Look for the car with the muffler hanging were the cat should be:D
Had to do something to make it muffled
I also sent you an email with my cell number call me an i will find you
Otto

Got it.............will talk to ya in AM....fArtie and I will save ya a space..........I will call your cell about 8am or so to let you know where we'll be parked.

PS. Rome is a punk

Originally posted by JCotton
stayin home here, too much work, going to save it for Atco, next sunday. We'll be hangin at the shop, maybe do Hooters if my sweety is up for it....... otherwise, we'll be firin up the "grill" workin and playing with the new "portable tree"

I be there with the Twin Turbo impala SS also (Atco) we dont have a cage in it yet...and Etowns being biotches....dont want to trailer 1/2 our to make one pass:rolleyes: 12.0, 12.0, 12.0 WHAT FUN IS THAT:eek: ;) :D

Better have her runnin good jack:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D

For those who didn't go...

Shame on you. Not a good turnout for the event overall. Decent showing for the Buicks though. You guys missed out. Perfect weather, no wait, 5 or 6 timeshots. Some good racing too.

And worst of all, those who didn't attend missed my 11.88 pass!!!

Ben,

Congrats!!!! You're right it wasn't crowded at all and I had 3 time shots in 45 minutes and got 6 in before elims, was great turbo weather too.

WEll ran a 10.50 at 129.90 But on my last pass (with only 6 cars left) I melted what i believe to be a head gasket ( will post tomorrow) and from what i am told there was a bit of a fire flying out of the driverside of the car ( soot marks on the paint are tell tale) But i believethe problem stemmed out form my volt booster which had blown off the vacuum line, something i had noticed when i got home. Well will post results of teardown tomorrow afternoon.
Otto

Sorry to hear that Otto. :( Good luck on the freshen up! .040 Cometics, studs, and 85 ft/lbs all around worked great for my GN1s. I'm going again on Wednesday for my shot at a 10.00 pass if the weather doesn't suck.

What a great day overall!!!...............Ben getting his first 11 second pass, GREAT weather, and well......Ben getting his eleven second pass, and.................:D GREAT JOB BEN!!!! Again, thanks for the ride down. Next time we go down to E-Town i'll have the GN ready for ya!!;)

KB

Oh........almost forgot. Allan........YOU MISSED OUT!!!;) :p :D Hey....let me know when the lock comes in and we'll meet up for a Hooter burger!!!!

KB