Englishtown

lordmikef

Went to e-town with my GN last wednesday and i'm having a problem with 60 foots and i was sure that it was the fuel pressure so i tried it everywhere from 35 to 45 pounds and in between. I've come the to the realization that i think its the converter that is the problem but when i asked a fellow GN owner about his fuel pressure, he did just about everything in his power to shrug me off. I've always gotten help from people on this site and at the track but this guy was flat out rude.

lordmikef said:
Went to e-town with my GN last wednesday and i'm having a problem with 60 foots and i was sure that it was the fuel pressure so i tried it everywhere from 35 to 45 pounds and in between. I've come the to the realization that i think its the converter that is the problem but when i asked a fellow GN owner about his fuel pressure, he did just about everything in his power to shrug me off. I've always gotten help from people on this site and at the track but this guy was flat out rude.

Every once in a while you'll get someone like this, but it isn't the norm. I was at the track with my GN years ago, and met up with some guy that had a GN. He was a mechanic, and seemed to know what he was doing with cars, but he was somewhat new to Turbo Regals. Well, I was talking to the guy and his friend came over, and they would wait until they got around to the other side of the car to speak softly about the next 'adjustment' to the fuel or boost. Kind of childish I thought. So, I just walked away. I didn't know everything, but I knew a little about boost and fuel pressure. I mean really, it's not like I was stealing his patent idea on TR setup! What a maroon!