You can type here any text you want

ESC Tech

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Side comment....

You say it's a 1981 set up. 1981 used a one year only normally open wastegate. You will want to change that if you can. (it helped fuel economy, but not performance so it was changed back in 1982.)

Side comment....

You say it's a 1981 set up. 1981 used a one year only normally open wastegate. You will want to change that if you can. (it helped fuel economy, but not performance so it was changed back in 1982.)
That is something I can change just like deleting the feedback carb. I'll most likely be going external deltagate since I have a spare.

The big things I need to sort out as a minimum is how to get it to run all the way out to 6000rpm without breaking up on the ignition, converting to a blow through carb, and trying to keep it all cool enough while under load so I don't get hot spots or burn something. Since I'm not likely to start with a Turbo car, I'll probably just end up running a 4-pin distributor with a Crane or MSD box on it.

Back