You can type here any text you want

ET streets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Looking in getting the ET streets for my car. Wanting to use a set of stock Firebird wheels to mount them on. Does anyone run these and if so, what size will fit under the TTA? 26x10.5 on 15x7 wheel?

TIA,

I have the 26x11.5 on the stock wheels, good fit. Next I'm going to try the 27x10.5 as I have 3.42 gears in my TTA

Originally posted by tta1401
What kind of wheel's do you have? (16x8?)
Yes He is running the factory 16x8 crosslace rims...I run the M&H Racemasters on the stock rims also...They are 305-40-16..fit is nice,just like the ET Streets.And on bone stock suspension,I cut a 1.64 60Ft on them..HTH...Shawn

Hey Shawn,

Where did you get those at and how much? How do they compare to the MT and Nittos?

Sean...They are more along the line of the ET Street...Very little tread on them.If your looking for a tire to do some driving on,I wouldnt go with the m&h or the ET streets..I would go with the Nitto's..All depends on what type of driving you do with the car.If your looking to hook up down the track,M&H..or ET streets are the way to go,If you want a tire that hooks better then your ordinary radial,But do a fair amount of street driving,Or driving in the rain....Then a drag radial is for you...Here is a link to get the M&H's from...http://www.dragracetires.com/m_h.html

Thanks Shawn. I have a good pair of street tires but I want the ET streets so I can put them on before I go to the track and drive there on them. Don't want to drive on straight slicks. Plus, I wanna play on the street sometimes.:D

Back