You can type here any text you want

Ever get to race a Transformer?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gunslinger

I did today in my GN.

I was on my way up to Sports Authority in Manchester, NH, when I see a yellow Camaro coming up behind me. He weaves through traffic to get behind me, and follows me until traffic clears up.

We both pull over one lane to go around a car, and I see him charging hard. I mat the pedal, and he slowly gets smaller in my rear view mirror. At about 110mph, I lift and so does he.

Later, he pulls up beside me and we nod and give each other a thumbs up. Then I notice a Transformers logo on the fender, and his plate is BUMBLE1. I come home and do a little research, and apparently, GM and the movie promoters gave away three Bumble Bee replicas, and a guy from Manchester won one.

So my first official kill is of a robot from another galaxy...he should have known better than to mess with Darth Vader!

attachment.php

They sold them as well, a friend of mine has 1 with the Autobot emblems...a few x-tra $$$$$ though. Nice kill!!!!

Nice job putting the droid in it's place.

Mike B.

Didn't know they made one for the new movie. There is guy the comes around the the cruises with a replica of the orginal one from the first movie. Good kill. Running good?

Saw one of those around here in CT. Had Transformers on the side of the hood bulge. Watch out for those new Camaros. Was looking at one at a cruise the other nite. Had the plate BLWNSS on it. Casually looked at it and then noticed a meth kit in the trunk and a couple of bars in the trunk that didn't belong there stock. Car had a rollbar installed! Magnuson blower under the hood. Owner states he got kicked off the track for running under 11.49. Had to put the bar in and is now running 10's!

Running good?

Yeah, better. I pulled 5% fuel, and added 1lb of boost. I'm going to wait till I get to the track again to try to do any more tuning.

Saw one of those around here in CT. Had Transformers on the side of the hood bulge. Watch out for those new Camaros. Was looking at one at a cruise the other nite. Had the plate BLWNSS on it. Casually looked at it and then noticed a meth kit in the trunk and a couple of bars in the trunk that didn't belong there stock. Car had a rollbar installed! Magnuson blower under the hood. Owner states he got kicked off the track for running under 11.49. Had to put the bar in and is now running 10's!

I honestly thought I was going to get smoked. By GN standards, mine's pretty slow.

True of anything with an LS6, LS7 or LSX in it with some mods...the LS platform is a beastly thing once you start bolting the right go fast goodies on it...

Back