You can type here any text you want

Exaust Setup on 231 N/A

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Baron Von Buick

Big White Guy
What would be the best possible Exaust setup for a 231 V6 N/A on a 1984 Regal? Dual? Single? True Dual? Manifolds?
I plan on hooking up the car a little. No engine rebuilds and stuff like that just bolt on stuff.
Thanks all
Patrick

true dual set up like the one i have for sale with twin cats,ceramic headers and 2.25" dual cat back tubes-let me know if interested.im in staten island and am converting the N/A set up for a turbo set-up.

How much do you want for it? And one other thing is true dual exaust illegal in New York? someone had mentioned that but i never heard of anything like that, but wanted to make sure.

Thanks
Patrick

its very legal and its nogotiable.will take partial trades or take part of the exhaust now and get the rest later-willing to work with you on this.

Originally posted by 49-blues
true dual set up like the one i have

Just curious if you have any PICs, My motor just went and I'm going to put some work into it, and this might be what I'm looking into. Thanks

Hey man i do want the exaust and if your willing to work piece by piece thats even better.Sorry i havent called you i work some crazy hours wasnt sure when the latest is i can call (People need their Coca Cola). But i do want it thats for sure. Just give me times that i can call and i will.

Thanks
Patrick

Back