You can type here any text you want

Excellent commuter/student car w/low miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
Gas prices over $3.00/gallon again. Winter's coming, which makes any car's mileage sink even further. If you're looking for something reliable, low mileage, with good mpg and dirt cheap insurance premiums, this is it.

1992 Plymouth Laser RS 5 speed, DOHC 4 cylinder, 49,xxx original miles, ice cold AC, cruise, excellent sounding stereo, hatchback with fold down seats, etc. Starts, runs, and drives excellent. I've put over 12k miles on the car in the past year--been an excellent daily driver.

I got 32 mpg this summer on a vacation trip.

Car is bright red and is absolutely gorgeous. Paint is excellent and looks like new any way you look at it. Straight panels, zero rust, and no significant flaws. No fade, no oxidizing, none of that. Always been garaged.

Charcoal bucket seat interior also like new, down to original floor mats. No rips, stains or unusual wear.

This is a perfect car for a student as well--fun to drive, great mileage, cheap to own, and reliable. Reason for sale: I finally broke down and bought a 4 door family car due to my personal circumstances.

Price is $3950.

I have tons of pics I can send, but the silly limits of this site prevent them from being posted. I'll email all you'll need to see. Car is gorgeous.

Doug,
If you come across a $1000 good solid DD let me know. My buddy is lookin for one of these for his son's first school car.

Back