You can type here any text you want

Exhaust Gaskets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Rand

A friend recommended these gaskets for a motor I am assembling. I was not aware of this company and thought of passing it along. I ordered through Summit $30 shipped.
Jeff

exhaust gasket.jpg

These Remflex gaskets work great when you need or prefer to use a gasket.

If everything is flat,true and in perfect condition you do not need a gasket....
or maybe just a smear of orange high temp rtv will do....But parts and their respective
sealing faces are only new once and after years of heat cycles and parts being swapped
from one set of heads to another sometimes things just dont seal up and it is not convenient
or possible to have the sealing faces resurfaced.

Remflex also makes a header to turbo gasket out this same high temp reinforced material
for guys that have header to turbo leaks.

The remflex gaskets are aight. But in my opinion, the best choice for this and the header to turbo gasket are the milam gaskets that RJC now produces. Top flight material, plus always great service and tech help.

Last edited:
"Just a Heads Up"..........Don't over torque the Remflex Gaskets or they will fail.
When I contacted Remflex and asked, they told me not to over torque when installing.
Here's the response I got back from Remflex when I asked the very same question:

Recommended torque on that gasket is 15-17 FT LBS.

Last edited:
Back