You can type here any text you want

Exhaust installation advice..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nighttrain

Hey guys. My stock exhaust is toast, and I am getting the ATR dual stainless system plus a cat. I also have the infamous cracked driver's header which needs to be welded. I live in Puyallup and work in Auburn, so I am looking for recommendations in those areas for someone reliable and reasonable to do the install and to fix the header. I did notice a place in Auburn that would be super handy, as I would be able to drop the car off and walk to work and walk back to get it at the end of the day. The name of the place is Stan's Exhaust and Headers and their labor is $75/hr. Does anyone know anything about this place or have any other recommendations for shops in the same general area?? Thanks for the input guys!

I'm not familiar with any shops in your area, but if you are willing to drive up to Lk Stevens (Snohomish County) I can install the exhaust and repair the header for you while you wait.

Let me know if this works for you....Bill

Peter,
I recommend taking Bill up on his offer. He can't screw it up any worse than any one else:eek: just kidding :p

Much safer bet to have a knowledgeable local help out than an unknown shop. Quicker turn around too.

That sounds awesome Bill, thanks very much. Yeah its a bit of a drive up there, but well worth the drive to have this thing done right! And I trust another GN guy, no matter what Dan told me privately about you :D :eek: ! I'm stealing the other kids lunch money at school right now so I will have enough to order the system very shortly :) , so maybe send me an email address I can reach you at when I've got it and we'll make arrangements for a Saturday or something when you have time. In the meantime thanks very much, and I'll be in touch soon!!

Back