You can type here any text you want

Exhaust Leak at turbo housing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

What would a exhaust leak at the turbo housing to the down pipe cause? I'm having trouble with TTA since the motors been back in I've only put less than 400 miles on it and just afraid I'll tear something up if I keep driving it.. My scanmaster picks up knock with hardley no boost and will pick it up in netural when reved and last night when I was driving I tried to get it to build boost and it would not build over 6-7 psi it just sputted and would not go :confused: I'm about sick of this car :mad: I checked for vacum leaks and did not find any (yet) but I did find the exhaust leak. Could this cause what I'm experiencing? Also at idle my O2's are between 820-838 when in drive at a stop light but my BL is around 132?

You may wanna check the headers for cracks and proper sealing. That will defiantely make you have a high blm, I chased one forever. It finally was cured when I had the headers completely welded around the flange and cut the flange to seperate the primaries.

I didn't have a problem with them sealing nor the high blm after that. The flange was warped and leaking where the primary tubes went into the header flange...

HTH!

Back