You can type here any text you want

Exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jacksorroche

Ok, since ATR closed its doors, I am left without an exhaust. Does anybody know where I can get a GOOD exhaust system and cat?
Thanks in advance.

I bought the dual Hooker system from Kirbans (paid too much) - Summit has them cheaper. I'm not using a cat, so can't recommend on that item (using THDP dump). Good luck...

:cool: I have the 3" SS torque tech good fit and good quality. I highly recommend them. :cool:

Thanks for the help guys. I seem to remember Red from EVTBS telling me about Torque Tech. I just didn't have the contact info. This link will get me going.
Thanks again.

Just curious, but has anyone ever looked into having a system built by a local shop? Don't bigger cities have them? Granted bolt in is easier, but with the specialty of turbo Buicks in the car world it's only a matter of time until any vendor makes them.

New Exhaust System

I just ordered & installed the Hooker System from Summit.
$310 Delivered to my door and everything fit great !

Same product that Postons and Kirbans sell only cheaper.
I am quite pleased with it.

SFITurbo said:
Just curious, but has anyone ever looked into having a system built by a local shop? Don't bigger cities have them? Granted bolt in is easier, but with the specialty of turbo Buicks in the car world it's only a matter of time until any vendor makes them.

Yep! 5 years ago i had the local Menieke shop around here bend up and instal a 2.5" cat back on my GN for $319. :cool:

Back