exhaust

rob85gn

buick_lover
i need the 2 pipes that go over the axle on my 85 gn i don`t want to post in parts wanted just wanted to see if anybody might have anything laying aroud and could bring it up to dyno day i will pay for the parts no problem the system is stock:cool:

Rob,
I still have the 2 1/4" dual exhaust that I just took off my car. It's in pretty decent shape except that some of the welds are a little rusty. It's *supposedly* (from what the previous owner told me) an ATR stainless system....but then again he also told me it was 2 1/2" :mad:

If you want it, it just needs a set of mufflers and clamps. I think I still have the hangers, I'll check on that. I'll bring it Saturday to Dyno Day @ J&M if you want you can make me an offer. I don't know what I want for it 'cause I have no idea what it's worth. Let me know if you want me to bring it.

Steve

pipes

yeah that would be gret but right now i am strapped for cashi have been out of work for two weeks after my accident.would u be willing to trade parts all i have is hot air parts:cool:

Hmmm....parts

Rob,
Don't really need many engine parts, and I don't know what will interchange but it you have anyting in particular that you're looking to get rid of let me know and we can find out from there. Or, if you want, take a look at the exhaust first and decide if you even want it. I'd hate for you to drag the parts all the way up to Manchester and find out the exhaust isn't something you want/need.

Let me know.
Steve

pipes

as long as it has no holes i will be happy i have nothing on the drivers side car is loud as for parts i have a 85 gn body for parts as well as parts frm that car motor turbo etc......

Nope, no holes in it, just some slightly rusty welds. I still have the polished stainless tips for it. I only have 2 of the hangers, but they are the regular parts store variety hangers so you should be able to pick them up practically anywhere.
Honestly I don't know that I need any parts....except maybe a rear bumper and rub strip, mine has a rather ugly scratch in it that I tried to (unsuccessfully) touch up. :eek:
Naturally I don't expect you to drag that big a$$ chunk of metal up to Manchester, so we can try and arrange when I can come and check it out if it's in good condition.

Steve

bumper

i will check it out tomorrow and let you know i am not worried about hangers just want to quiet it down strait pipes were cool when i was 20 not 30 lol:cool: :D