You can type here any text you want

Explorer Sport Trac Low miles Exc. condition

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
very nice truck for the money

Those trucks r well built and can see and easy 250k miles...

a new one is $30k so $10k is a great deal

Yeah really Noah is the only reason I bought one. He seems to like Big Truck more than cars now. "Dadda, BIG TRUCK!" I just had to do find one. Only thing I'm not going to like is going from a Sport Trac that gets 23 mpg's to a HUGE 2500HD that gets 9mpg's!:eek:

BTW....Thanks Slowcar!

I better be seeing some pics soon! Shouldn't be too hard to sell the sport track. How's parking going with having two trucks in your driveway?

I better be seeing some pics soon! Shouldn't be too hard to sell the sport track. How's parking going with having two trucks in your driveway?

Thats the only reason the Trac is going bye bye. I'd rather keep it to drive daily and on trips to save gas. But, I can only fit 2 cars in the driveway so the Trac is going to Ashley's until it sells. Then whenever I get another house and more room, I'll put the Silverado away for fun/towing duty and buy another Trac.

Well down to $8500:eek:! I honestly cant believe it hasnt sold. I know everybody says that about their cars but this is in new condition. I have it sitting outside my house with a for sale sign in it and have had 4 people say they'll come by tomorrow to pick it up, never heard from any of them again.

Back