You can type here any text you want

Extender Chip I.D.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostmaster

Trying to identify this chip. Has a smiley face on the top and labled on the back side PS0X7B1F. Can someone help me out.

Thanks, Pete

chip for a Translator Pro,

60 lb injectors

antitheft feature.

Chip question

Thank you very much Bob. I went on FT tech site and couldn't decifer the numbers. Is it correct that I can run the Maf T-pro with or without a maf? Don't want to go mafless just yet. Also what is the base timing on this chip?

Thanks again, Pete

yes, you can run the pro in 'translator mode'

The WOT timing is adjustable using the Pro, you can set it anywhere from 15 to 31 degrees.

The part throttle and cruise timing is not adjustable.

Bob

So I guess my question is or was, what is the part throttle or cruise base timing preset in the chip. In other words if I just plug the chip in with no adjustments what will the timing be? Also I have a 220-226 cam how will this affect the chips drivabilty?

all the cruise and part throttle timing is preset, I don't recall the exact numbers, and they depend on load, so its not a quick question.

But the part throttle timing has been the same in the chips for quite a while so it is most likely fine for your setup.

The idle may be a little low for a cam that large. Give me more details on your setup.

My suggestion is to run it as is, and see what changes you want, then send it in and get it updated.

Bob

Extender Chip and MaftPro

How do you know if the antitheft is armed on this chip and how do you disarm it? Also how do you reset the MaftPro back to it's default settings and how do you configure it to run on the LT1 maf? Yes I read the instructions but they are really vague.

Thanks, Pete

the antitheft feature is passive arming, i.e. its armed by default.

You can set it to 'valet mode' or 'convenience mode'. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the details.

to reset the memory in the Pro, hold the right 2 buttons while powering up the unit. You need to keep them held until the screen says 'all memory reset'

To run with a LT1 (3"?) MAF you need to go thru the config page and set the unit to 'translator mode', set F In Mode to match the MAF, and open the unit up and set the prescale jumper to the ON position.

Bob

Back