You can type here any text you want

extender extreme 55 lbrs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
hey guys

I'm having some tuning trouble with the extender extreme for 55lb inj. i have the blm offset set at 11 and also have the low gear fueling set a 1. my problem is that the car stays rich from WOT from the low end to top end. #'s start at like 850's - to like 800's in 4th gear. i have also tried lowering the static FP to 40 psi with the line off to help the low end fueling. if i can get the low end fueling down i can use the translator to lower the top-end fueling.

thanks for any advice. if not it's gonna be a stock style chip in my future.

Please post your:
chip number
MAF size
Translator setting

What scantool are you reading O2's with?
what are your BLMS at idle and cruising?

How is your alky tuned?

Bob

RE chip settings

TurboBob

here is the info you requested pertaining my setting on my 87 GN .

I have the Ls1 3.5" Maf

The chip is part # Esp57boe

I have the Smc alky single stage nozzle kit' pump speed is set at about 4. any less and it will rattle @ 22 psi .

The translator is standard set-up with a ver 6.22 chip

The translator is set at 2% lean @wot.

The blm's are within 10 @ 120-25 idle in drive.

The scantool that i'm using is a Scanmaster 2.1. i will be doing some DS files on it this weekend with a friends set-up and will keep you updated.

Thanks for any help

Well, single speed alky systems are harder to tune. Mine does this (my setup is almost a duplicate of yours).

You can pull a fair amount of fuel out with the WOT knob, you might see if that helps.

I can pull some fuel out of the chip, get some details (DS files are best) and send them along. I need to know where to pull the fuel....

Bob

Back