You can type here any text you want

Extender Pro Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-typex1

Darkside Member
I have the MAFT-Pro with the extender chip. I was trying to set my settings for the fan to come on at 165 instead of 185 and I ran into a snag. I put the LC2 in my 85T, and when I did, I didnt charge the A/C. Now I cant get to the fan selection because it requires the A/C to come on. Is there a way to"trick" the system to show its on so I can set my parameters? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a hard time believing NOBODY has had this problem. What do people do when they remove the A/C all together? How do they access the option in the chip without A/C???:confused: :confused:

I had to jump out the A/C switch at the passengers side close to the fire wall, it's the switch on the tall cylinder, can't think of the name(It's part of the A/C system). Just put a short pc of wire to connect the upper and lower spades. This is what I do to fine tune the TT chip which requires the use of the A/C function in the car.

Chuck

I had to jump out the A/C switch at the passengers side close to the fire wall, it's the switch on the tall cylinder, can't think of the name(It's part of the A/C system). Just put a short pc of wire to connect the upper and lower spades. This is what I do to fine tune the TT chip which requires the use of the A/C function in the car.

Chuck

Yes, that's the connector on the low pressure switch (plugged into the drier/accumulator). When I was having a problem I just made a short 3" piece of wire with male spade connectors on each end, and they fit right into the slots in the connector.

Thanks guys for the responses. Im going to try it out this evening. I ll let you guys know how it goes.

Back