You can type here any text you want

extreme extender chips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

49-blues

Can these chips be used for both high and low impediance injectors or just one or the other?

they are made for whatever injectors you ask.

I'm running high impedance 80's here.

Bob

I have a EE Chip for low impediance 65lb injectors - can this chip be used in a non modified ecm for high impediance 60 lbers?

it should be pretty close. The 60's are fairly close to the low impedance 65's characteristics.

Can't hurt to try it.

Bob

Bob I Sent you a PM , just wondering if my chip is on it's way soon ? Thanks

finished it this afternoon, you should see it soon

(80's and E85, right?)

B

Bob can you make a EE chip for 120's?

Things are good & you?

I saw the car yesterday. I'll send you the pics.

Scott

You saw the car yesterday....... sounds like you are visiting a relative in Prison, and they are supposed to be released soon.........

Good to hear from you.

Bob

MOre EE chip questions:

Do the EE chips use DFCO above 12 mph?
Do the EE chips have a rev limit that can be set to 7500 rpm?
"" " use MAF ignore over 768 grams?
At what speed does Lean cruise come in and what other conditions must be met to enable lean cruise?

MOre EE chip questions:

Do the EE chips use DFCO above 12 mph?
Do the EE chips have a rev limit that can be set to 7500 rpm?
"" " use MAF ignore over 768 grams?
At what speed does Lean cruise come in and what other conditions must be met to enable lean cruise?

There is an option to have DFCO only at higher speeds and in 3rd gear, its one of the configurable settings. This improves the driveability of smaller converters, but keeps DFCO functional for high speed decels (like at the track).

I can set the rev limit to whatever you need, including 7500 RPM.

Above 768 grams/second the chip uses 768 for its fueling calculation.

Lean cruise is triggered by TCC locking at cruise and 4th gear, plus a short delay.

B

Bob

Bob

Thanks Bob, for the detailed explanation. Now i have to get back to the enchancement request section...

Back