You can type here any text you want

F.A.S.T. help w/install wiring!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SAturboTA

I am transfering the F.A.S.T. from my 89 TTA into my 87 T and was wondering if someone out there knew were these two wires need to be hooked up to. Both of these wires come out of the main F.A.S.T. harness between the interface connector and the F.A.S.T. ecu. The first is a solid green wire and the second is pink/black. I am sure they were labled at one time but now are not. This is an older bank to bank system with wide band O2. :confused: :confused:
anyone have a wiring diagram that they can e-mail me? :biggrin:

Thanks, Pete

Ecu Oin-Out

SAturboTA said:
I am transfering the F.A.S.T. from my 89 TTA into my 87 T and was wondering if someone out there knew were these two wires need to be hooked up to. Both of these wires come out of the main F.A.S.T. harness between the interface connector and the F.A.S.T. ecu. The first is a solid green wire and the second is pink/black. I am sure they were labled at one time but now are not. This is an older bank to bank system with wide band O2. :confused: :confused:
anyone have a wiring diagram that they can e-mail me? :biggrin:

Thanks, Pete

Pete,

Sent you e-mail with pin-out word file attached.

Joe :smile:

Got your mail Joe, just what I needed. Car would start and then stall after 1-3 seconds and massive hesitation. Map reading was stuck at 1 with engine off or on. Found Map signal going to wrong location, problem solved!!!
Now I can start tuning . :biggrin: :biggrin:

Many Thanks, Pete

SAturboTA said:
Got your mail Joe, just what I needed. Car would start and then stall after 1-3 seconds and massive hesitation. Map reading was stuck at 1 with engine off or on. Found Map signal going to wrong location, problem solved!!!
Now I can start tuning . :biggrin: :biggrin:

Many Thanks, Pete

Glad I could help.

Now go and have some fun :)

Joe is good people, I don't care what anyone else thinks! ;)

Back