You can type here any text you want

F-Bodies For Sale #s matching, Located in GA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84c10

First car:

1978 Z28 Camaro, 100,995 original miles. #s car 350/th350, pics say it better than anything else can. Documented and original from the aircleaner/intake/carb to the wheels, never been hacked up or modified, an original survivor never restored and still wears 90% of its original paint.
IMG_0340.jpg

sticker.jpg

buildsheet.jpg

Have many large pictures available for seriously interested parties, car needs the exterior redone to be show-worthy but is a 10-footer as it sits and never had rust repair done anywhere (nice rust free in all the usual spots car.)

Second car:

1985 Pontiac Firebird, also stock and unmodified top to bottom. original drivetrain is a 305/4bbl, 700-4r, borg warner 9-bolt rear. Exterior paint faded/flaking, undercarriage rock solid, this one does have rust on the inner door lip from leaking dew wipe seal and one small rust spot on the passenger qtr (outer skin only, not structural) from a leaky rear hatch seal that was since replaced.
IMG_0290.jpg

frontseat.jpg

The Firebird is strictly a project car, has not been started or driven in over two years, consider it a good car for a 350 engine swap.

Rules require pricing, so the z28 is $7500, the firebird is $1500, or take them both for $8000/bro. Probably have upwards of $15k in the pair, but, its a sellers market... Will consider interesting partial trades that come with cash.

Clean cars for a collector.

I thought with the economy the way it is it's a Buyers market, not a sellers market?

Clean cars for a collector.

I thought with the economy the way it is it's a Buyers market, not a sellers market?

Agreed. It was a typo where I skipped the word "not", however, the edit function stops working shortly after an ad is posted in the section - a good idea I'd guess, prevents someone from changing what they advertised after the fact, except when you're tired at the time you post up :biggrin:

Back