F-body Gathering @ Bowling Green KY Sep 19-21?

JCSTTA

USAF
Anyone planning on attending? I went last year and there were no TTA's there at all. A fellow TTA owner and myself from www.team3rdgen.com will be there (I'll be in my GTA and he'll be in his formula though). I would love to see a TTA there but I' don't want to take 2 cars down. I would take mine but I made a deal with carmotorsports when they sponsored my GTA it would be there to show off there interior products. My freind would take his but he hasn't even picked it up yet. Sorry for the rambling, so anyone going?
details at www.corvettemuseum.com

Attendance

Its on our calendar to attend right now unless something happens. We found out too late last year to plan for it. Rich will be bringing one of his TTAs, but they aren't regular production cars so no one may know what they are. I think he will most likely bring the ASC Convertible that Jeff Beitzel had them do on the test car for all the articles. Of course, he may decide to bring either the Black ECV car or the Flame Red DCV depending on what the weather looks like.

What was the event like last year since you went? Lot of cars?

Alan

This is Jeff Sandusky, you sponsor my GTA. I was not impressed with the show this year. All it was was ls1 after ls1. I had probally the nicest 3rdgen there and no one evens spoke to me. I will not be attending this year. I am however taking my TTA and my GTA to the TA nationals this year though.

Originally posted by JCSTTA
This is Jeff Sandusky, you sponsor my GTA. I was not impressed with the show this year. All it was was ls1 after ls1. I had probally the nicest 3rdgen there and no one evens spoke to me. I will not be attending this year. I am however taking my TTA and my GTA to the TA nationals this year though.

If the TA nationals you are referring to is the one in Dayton, Ohio, we will be there also.

Alan