F/S 1977 Regal {now don't laugh}

John Nichols

Hi Everybody
I have for sale a real nice 1977 regal 2 dr rebuilt 350 2 brl auto a/c cruise.It is on some other Buick boards just not much interest, I hope you all don't mind me trying to list it here.It is a orignal 2 owner car with under 85,000 miles the 350 has less than 7000 on rebuild. Car was purchased here in So. Central Nebraska by the original owner and very well taken care of.The car is red with a white landeau top and red valour interior. Has buick rally hub caps on the car. I also have the original window sticker and has won several awards at shows and makes a great cruiser.The only issue with the car is this winter the rear bumper filler cracked and broke so that would need replaced. Paint is original . I will try to attach some pictures but if it does not work please send me your email and i will send the pictures.
I am asking $5800.00 OBO.
Thanks for your time.
John
home jnbuickfan@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Johns Pics 039a.jpg
    Johns Pics 039a.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 437
  • Johns Pics 012a.jpg
    Johns Pics 012a.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 445
  • Johns Pics 015a.jpg
    Johns Pics 015a.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 462
  • Johns Pics 020a.jpg
    Johns Pics 020a.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 434
  • Johns Pics 031a.jpg
    Johns Pics 031a.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 437
That is an awesome ride. I love it. My granny had one new when I was a youngster. Almost exact same car minus the landau roof. Sure brings back memories....:cool:

My 86 year old Nanny had that car is Brown with brown interior. 350CI/350 trans. My brother and I would drive it up and down the street when we were 14 years old. Cool car.

Good luck.

I am located in Hastings Ne. not far at all from Phillipsburg Ks. Been through your town many times.
Thanks
John

That's a great ride. Brings me back to my childhood. Best of luck with the sale.

John, trust us no one is laughing.
That's one fine car.
GLWS, someone is going to get lucky!

Sweet ride! Always loved them rolling tanks. They dont build them like that anymore.

No laughing here, John. I knew of someone w/a blue on blue '76 model complete with factory astroroof. Heck I even had it's it's Olds cousin once. Always thought they looked good. Maybe someday when I have some $$ I'll have one and drop in a 455. :cool:

1977 regal Thanks Guys

Thanks for the complements guys.This is a great running and driving car . Kinda like sitting on the sofa and traveling down the road. It rides great.
My wife usually drives it to the shows and cruise nights and i take my GS
and she pops out at the shows man i had to turn the a/c up because it
got to cold. Here im drenched since my GS has no a/c. Thens she tells
me you maybe faster but im cooler.Anyway thanks again for your opinions
i do appreciate you all taking time to answer. I am hoping in time to ad
a GN to my Buick family but that will take a while yet.
Thanks
John