You can type here any text you want

F.S. 1984 GN, 41,000 original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flyin' Low

Hello, Iam selling a 1984 Buick Grand National. The car is a bone stock 41000 mile car. It is one of of 2000 produced in 1984. It is a very well optioned T-top car with the Lear Sigler interior. This is a very clean car with very little wear. I will add pictures as soon as possible. $13,000 obo.
Thanks, Nathan

Pictures

gn1 (3).gif

for the life of me, I don't understand why these cars don't move. Another Bump for a nice car.

for the life of me, I don't understand why these cars don't move. Another Bump for a nice car.

I would say it is because it is a hot air and most people want a 86-7. Plus a lot of people have no money right now and are a little scarred of the economy.

I like the car but dont have near that much cash right now.

7000 Ca$h! This is not a low ball this is what I have to spend. I am buying an 84 gn Tuesday. But interested in yours as well.

Joe

Thank you for your offer. It is appreciated, but Iam unable to let it go for that. Thank you, Nathan

I totally understand. I think 10k is a fair price. Good luck in your sale.
Joe.

They don't move because people want 86-87 and people like me who like the 84-85's can't find them in stock condition cause everyone puts an intercooler on them. 30000 86-87's made and they slap intercoolers on cars that only numbered 10000 produced. frosts my butt.

Here's a bump for this nice GN.

Yea I agree. In ten years I think prices will start to shift toward the more rare vehicles. I just bought my GN a couple of days ago a stock 85. A little worn on the cosmetics, but good where it counts.

Someone buy this car. I would have, but I'm broke.

At one point I had decided to keep the car for the summer time. But I have started a new business and now it definately needs to go. Any offers? Thanks, Nathan

Back