You can type here any text you want

F/S 87 Buick T-Type Northern VA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dick0550

87 Regal T-Type 80K on car, 8K on Motor, 1K on Trans. MOTOR: Buick 231 V-6, 206/206 cam, ported polished heads and intake, 70mm throttle body, new coil and wires. Accel DFI Fuel Management System, 50# injectors, Dual Walbro 340 fuel pumps. 160* thermostat, electric fan, three core Be-Cool Aluminum radiator. The engine temp in the summer rarely gets above 180*, and the rest of the year sits at 160*. TURBO: T-67 4-bolt w/ adjustable wastegate, 15psi to 26psi. 3.5" plumbing throughout, including Terry Houston downpipe, and aftermarket front mount intercooler. 3.5" Exhaust w/ Flowmaster muffler. TRANS: Turbo 4000 w/ 10" 3100 RPM stall torque converter, reverse manual valve body and Trans brake. BODY/SUSPENSION: Pearl White paint, Fiberglass hood, front clip, front and rear bumper. All new trim and decals, Hotchkis suspension, Koni Fully Adjustable shocks front and rear, 15" Weld Pro-Stars wheels w/ Mickey Thompson Skinnies on front and E/T Streets on the rear. Battery relocated to the trunk, w/ disconnect switch next to license plate. INTERIOR: 8-point roll cage w/ driver 5-point harness. Seats and Carpet in excellent shape. Digital Dash, Autometer pro-lite silver gauges. Tach, boost, knock, fuel pres, oil pres, and water temp. Hurst Pro shifter w/ line lock, trans brake and switches located in ashtray. Radio and A/C deleted. Dial-A-Boost system installed next to driver seat. The car is mechanically sound and runs on 93 octane for everyday driving. I have probably forgotten some things, but the car is very fast and been build from the ground up to run 1/4's, but it is still reliable enough and comfortable enough to drive daily. Feel free to contact me anytime at 571-437-5137 if you have any questions. Asking $15500 OBO. I Can Email any photos you need.

Back