F/s 87 We4

sholdwick

For sale 1987 Turbo-T WE4. The car has 91,000 miles on her and is located in Michigan right now. The paint is nice it is still very glossy and smooth. The interior is nice the only issues are the drivers seat has a small hole and the dash panel has the usual cracking. There is an Alpine CD player in the dash and all of the speakers are replaced. The AC is ice cold yet.

Stock option of note:
Power Windows and locks
T-Tops
ConcertSound II
Power Antenea
Rear Defogger
Positraction rear

Upgrades:
TA-49 Turbo
3" Stainless Terry Huston style Downpipe
2 1/2" Hooker Exhaust with Cat removed
9" K&N cone airfilter with solid MAF pipe
37lb Lucas Injector with street chip
Hot wired Walbro fuel pump
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator with fuel pressure gage
2 1/2" inlet modified stock location intercooler
Tranny cooler
Shift kitted transmission
Volt booster
A-pillar mounted boost gage and air fuel ratio gage
Rear Seat braces and brace under the radiator
Stock T-Type rims that have been powder coated by GBodyParts.com
After market Grand National rear spoiler

This car runs and drives very well. Asking price is $9900.00 OBO. I can be reached at the following numbers: 989-551-5494 any time during the day and evening. I have the following email: sholdwic@mill-ind.com I will have pics of the car available shortly.

Cars not Moving or what

Hey guys, are cars not moving right now or am I asking to much? I usual don't have trouble selling a car. Its not that I am in a huge hurry to sell the car, but I am also the kind of guy that likes to get things taken care of quickly and move on. I am also about to step into a remodeling project on my house and would rather not borrow money to do it.
Let me know what you think.

I don't think your asking for too much, I think you have it priced right based on the description of the car. From what I have noticed of the WE4's for sale over the past few yrs is that they generally take a while to sell. There is member DCVNGv6 (something along that name) that had a very nice clean WE4 w/astroroof w/45K miles in the Chicago area and he had it for sale at very reasonable price, and it took him a while to sell his. I rarely see one go quickly whether they have 8K miles or 80K.

Yours will sell just make take more than a few weeks.

Good luck!