F/s 87 We4

opzWE4

I'd like to sell my 87 and start a new project. I bought the car in 2002 and I haven't put maybe 2000 miles on it since. I've just been buying parts and upgrading. First, the paint is ok, but it has a few spots that need fixed. I was going to get it painted scheduled for the third week of August, but I decided to try and sell it first. The trans broke something last fall, and I'm just now pulling it to get a rebuild. That will be done before the sell. The car has 88,000 miles on it and has ran 12.0 @ 117mph with no boost off the line, as I had a leaking Powermaster. I installed a new PM, but haven't been back to the track. Here's the parts:

John Craig TA-61 turbo
PTE front mount intercooler w/polished pipes
Braided stainless turbo oil and return lines
RJC power plate
Lower intake has been ported w/ new inntake gasket
CC980 valve springs
Armstrong XP fuel pump w/ hot wire kit
Volt booster
42.5lb injectors
Extender chip
2 Red Armstrong Chips R93H and R100H
LT1 Maf
Maf Traslator Plus
K&N Cone filter w/chrome intake pipe
Terry Huston Stainless Downpipe w/ dump
Flowmaster exhaust
Vurtually all new sensors
9/11 torque converter 3500 stall
tranny cooler
S10 Rear brake cylinders
New Power master
Direct scan
Autometer Boost, water temp gauges
Caspers Knock guage
3 Switch ashtray switch plate (linelock,TClockup,fan All not hooked up)
Hood mounted Fuel pressure guage
Adjustable FPR
New Springs in rear w/ RR airbag
90/10 shocks in front
American racing wheels 15X7 front 15x8 rear
Nittos Drag radials
Matching set of wheels with MT ET Streets

The car looks good, and I get compliments on it every time I'm out, but I'm looking for something new. The car has been repainted before I got it, and has had the passenger side front fender replaced, so I figure it's been wrecked on the front side. I just want to be as open as I can with the car. I bought it because I was going to modifiy it, not to keep a stock car. I've spent over 6000.00 on parts, not including what I paid for the car and I have all the reciepts. I can send pics, just PM me because my email sometimes doesn't let everything through, and I don't want to miss anything.
Asking 8000.00
Mike :)

I also have a few boxes of parts that go with the car, just misc. stuff.