You can type here any text you want

F/S Bison MFS 5957

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNT

As it states a lightly used MFS 5957 with roughly 900miles. Nothing is wrong with the Turbo other then I decided to upgrade to the 6262 dBB. Before posting on here I took the Turbo into BoostLabs where it was gone through and slightly ported for better fitment. I ran it with a Dave Husek 3021 2600-2800 stall converter and the thigh spools instantly.

I have the receipt stating the fact and what i paid for the service charge which was close to $400.00 dollars.

I am asking for $500.00 shipped.

If you're interested i will be more than happy to post a video of how tight this turbo is.

Thanks

Times are tight could you do 450 shipped?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is a helluva deal for somebody! As it’s like paying for the freshening up and the porting (and getting the turbo for free)!

GLWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a helluva deal for somebody! As it’s like paying for the freshening up and the porting (and getting the turbo for free)!

GLWS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would a Bison built turbo with only 900 miles need completely going through & porting ?

Why would a Bison built turbo with only 900 miles need completely going through & porting ?

So a few things were done. The shaft itself was re-balanced and they also ported the turbine housing inlet which was not perfectly cylindrical. Essentially they improved upon the performance of the unit if you will as I was chasing for more efficiency.

Dude, you have 8 Regals?

Actually it's 7-1/2, Regals, long story.....

I've culled the herd, used to have 11 Regals.
Planning on selling 2 more Regals plus 1 V8 NA parts car...... More culling.....

Last edited:
So a few things were done. The shaft itself was re-balanced and they also ported the turbine housing inlet which was not perfectly cylindrical. Essentially they improved upon the performance of the unit if you will as I was chasing for more efficiency.

Sounds like a nice turbo.
Next inline if BlackAzz doesn't buy it.

Actually it's 7-1/2, Regals, long story.....

I've culled the herd, used to have 11 Regals.
Planning on selling 2 more Regals plus 1 V8 NA parts car...... More culling.....

"In the voice of Chris Farley"...That ....is ....Awesome! lol!

As it states a lightly used MFS 5957 with roughly 900miles. Nothing is wrong with the Turbo other then I decided to upgrade to the 6262 dBB. Before posting on here I took the Turbo into BoostLabs where it was gone through and slightly ported for better fitment. I ran it with a Dave Husek 3021 2600-2800 stall converter and the thigh spools instantly.

I have the receipt stating the fact and what i paid for the service charge which was close to $400.00 dollars.

I am asking for $500.00 shipped.

If you're interested i will be more than happy to post a video of how tight this turbo is.

Thanks
I'll take it for the 500.00 shipped PM me your payment info.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back