You can type here any text you want

F/S Stage II off center FI intake with Throttle body

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATBY6

For sale a offcenter BMS 4 bbl intake converted to FI by Champion.Included are the fuel rails and brackets Lingenfelter 90 degree plenum and dual 57 MM throttle body and 4" adp to fit I/C pipe. The T/b cost over 300 alone.This setup fits under a stock GN hood. I will sell it complete for 650. Thanks,Scott

Attachments

• intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 376
Hi Scott!

Just curios... in your sign. you have many projects, is this new intake gonna be on the 1700hp engine?

We are in the progress to start a simular project over here in Sweden but i think i will weld us an sheet metal intake.

Anyway, that intake looks awsome!:cool:

Originally posted by BEATBY6
Bill,

How big of a T/B can a Lee intake use??Thanks,Scott

Mine has an 80mm hole at the smallest part, I taper bored it to 90mm at the throttle body, I had to weld around the flange to get the ID to 80mm

Originally posted by The Swede
Hi Scott!

Just curios... in your sign. you have many projects, is this new intake gonna be on the 1700hp engine?

We are in the progress to start a simular project over here in Sweden but i think i will weld us an sheet metal intake.

Anyway, that intake looks awsome!:cool:

You need to stop sipping that purple stuff. It says TT V-8, and that intake sure look like for a V6 :p

Originally posted by Lunkan
You need to stop sipping that purple stuff. It says TT V-8, and that intake sure look like for a V6 :p

:rolleyes: :eek: Drinking methanol makes your eyes bad right?;)

Sorry.... my bad....:p

Back to topic.

Bill-Thanks for the info:D

The Swede-The intake is a Lee Perf. V-6.Here is a pic of my TT V-8 intake:D

Attachments

• tt hogans ssssssssss.jpg
    tt hogans ssssssssss.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 237
So, where do I get a Lee intake?
Conrad Carter

Back