You can type here any text you want

Factory Chrome Exhaust Tips For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jerryktta

Just replaced my original exhaust system with a low mileage TTA factory cat-back stem that I purchased from another TTA owner a few years ago. My original system developed a hole in the inlet side of the muffler and was not salvageable so I bolted the almost new stock TTA system I had in storage on my car. Long winded story to let anyone know that I was able to save the factory original Chrome Exhaust Tips from my TTA. I cut the exhaust pipes at each muffler outlet so someone could get them welded into a muffler if they want or cut them off at the chrome tip weld joints. The factory tips are no longer available and I thought I would offer them for sale to anyone who might want to restore their TTA tips to factory original. They are in excellent condition. Digital pictures are available if someone was interested.

Jerry Kircher email: jerry.f.kircher@lmco.com

I'm interested in them as well good you shoot me a picture and let me know how much you may need for them. Thanks.

I will shoot some digital photos tonight and post them. I am looking to sell them for a minimum of $250.00 plus shipping costs.

Hi Jerry,
Glad to see you using the exhaust :)

Hope all is well.

Back