You can type here any text you want

Factory GM Body Bushing Part Numbers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1KWIKSIX

Am a few bushings short of having a complete set. LOL (that probably doesn't sound like what I meant to say) .

So, I Am looking for the GM part numbers for the factory body bushing for Grand Nationals?

I see there have been some threads / posts indictating these and understand that although some are common amongst Regals, Monte's and Cutlass'....some others are unique to that particular model.

Really looking for the pages from the GM parts book that identifies these body bushings by part numbers and installed locations on Turbo Buicks.

Even better if these available in pdf files or somewhere on line?

Can anyone help.

Thanks,

dave

Dave, I have an extra CD from Jeremy with the complete maual (minus all the non related crap) for the 86-87 Turbo Regal. PM me or call me. I can take a look but they are handy to have for $10. Its everything all condensed so its easy to use.

GM Regal Body Bushing Part #'s

Dave, I have an extra CD from Jeremy with the complete maual (minus all the non related crap) for the 86-87 Turbo Regal. PM me or call me. I can take a look but they are handy to have for $10. Its everything all condensed so its easy to use.

Thanks David, :)

PM sent.

Cheers!

DP

Am a few bushings short of having a complete set. LOL (that probably doesn't sound like what I meant to say) .

So, I Am looking for the GM part numbers for the factory body bushing for Grand Nationals?

I see there have been some threads / posts indictating these and understand that although some are common amongst Regals, Monte's and Cutlass'....some others are unique to that particular model.

Really looking for the pages from the GM parts book that identifies these body bushings by part numbers and installed locations on Turbo Buicks.

Even better if these available in pdf files or somewhere on line?

Can anyone help.

Thanks,

dave

Section 9 of the GM parts book......don't see the part numbers online anywhere.

http://perfauto.tripod.com/data/9-004.pdf

Back