Factory GN radio

I have an 87 GN that didnt have a radio in it when i purchased it. I see some radios have the equalizers and some don't. Will either work into the factory harness?

Just wanted to ask before i buy the wrong one lol, hopefully someone has had this same dilemma before

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yea,the harness is the same from radio to radio.if I'm wrong somebody will correct me.

When I get home in 2 weeks if I can find it I will give you mine if you like......

I'm in Afghanistan now.... I leave for Europe Sunday and back in the states on the 6th of AUG. I just ordered a Clarion Flip out NAV unit and have not use the stocker in prob 10 years. I think it is in the top of my box. If you can wait a few weeks it's yours.

Yea i can wait a few weeks for sure. Cars getting painted at the moment anyway. What branch you in? Im stationed at MCAS Cherry Point.

I'm a Contractor now with The MC. I did 12 in the Army. My car is in paint now too! lol It should be done today or tomorrow.

Nice ! I bet you can't wait to get back in the car and drive lol. I get mine back Friday afternoon.

Nice what brakes and suspension. I was looking to do suspension and wheels next going to wait and see how those Gbodyparts GNX wheels come along.

The stuff in my sig. Baer 13's up front 12's in the rear. DSE full suspension and Boze Mesh 18's.

Oh nice , didn't see anything from my phone i keep forgetting about that lol. That's going to be one sick ride !