Factory radio with eq

LSTTYPE

Im thinking of putting a stock radio back in my car since ipods are easier than cd's. Does anyone have a factory radio with eq they might want to sell??? I have 2 regular non eq radios if anyone needs one.

I have one that I may part with. I bought it on ebay for $150 and was in great shape. I am going to be putting the new one in soon. I will let you know when I swap them out and if your still looking, I'll get with you on it. Its really in great condition.

Dave

Out of curiosity, how do you interface an ipod to the UM6, UM7 or Ux1..
I have never investigated any sort of aftermarket interface for ipod to one fo those radios..But i'm inclined to go that route.
CD's? What is a CD?

I've seen those three option radios for sale here, and on ebay for that 100-150 price range.
Sometimes, those TR crazzies on eBay think it should be 300 bucks, but dream on.
If they work properly, that 100-150 price seems "reasonable".
It's not like they are Y56 or WE2 only radios.
I picked up a UX1 with a bunch of parts from a guy in Ohio, and it was refurbised by Jay's, so I'll hold on to that one.

You can send your radio off and have a jack put in or you can use an ipod that tunes in to a cretain station but my personel favorite is to simply buy a tape adapter that has a jack in it. I use this in my truck and my wifes van and the sound quality is excellent.